Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A Fellow Blogger Needs Some Help....



 Blogger George over at Armedlaughing is in need of some help in getting a new
orthopedic lift chair:


He writes:

Over the past few weeks, I have become weaker.  Lymphoma can do that.  I’ve loss muscle-mass, making getting out of my orthopedic lift chair difficult, sometimes even impossible.
The chair herself is now broken and irreparable.  Chair experts advise I am in need of a new one.  This is not like buying an ordinary chair.  They are build for patient height and weight, and many stores simply want to move them off the floor, patient need come-what-may.
And, of course, I’ve few funds.
My friend (an ex-gf) said she will set up a donation page toward this end.  And my ex-wife (a different person!) told me she to help!
A quality chair can cost well over $1200, funds I do not have.  And, given my circumstances I NEED a chair with a warranty.
And in the past month I have had to call the fire department FOUR TIMES to help me get out of my broken chair!
(How pathetic is that!)
Below is Judy’s Fundly Account she set up on my behalf.  Of course, there is also the PayPal account on this blog.
If you can take action, terrific, GREAT! (and THANK YOU)  If you are unable, please keep a good thought…

HERE IS A LINK TO HIS BLOG

HERE IS A LINK TO DONATE IF YOU LIKE.

2 comments:

  1. I empathize with you. I just want to share that my brother is in similar straits and I mentioned that he should seek help from the County or other "agency." Frosts my butt that you see all kinds of welfare types with not only mechanized chairs but then the vans needs to make them mobile. Where do people get all this stuff. It is like the Welfare recipients who drive Caddy's and but always have their SNAP cards and get free care at the hospital. There has to be a way to get people help. Maybe we need to tap into the underground economy or something?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...